Personnel & Training Division is responsible for designing training programmes according to an annual training programme scheme, creating a reserve of resource persons, organizing of training programmes, and implementation. Furthermore it conducts identification of training needs, designing the training material, preparation of the training programme, identification of resource persons, conducting training programmes according to a training scheme, and finally conducting a post-evaluation. The Division is also responsible for conducting language training classes and supervision.
Human Resources that have reached excellence through perfection
In making effective use of the physical and human resources of the Central Province, identification of strategies, preparation development programmes, direction, guidance and evaluation for stable and sustainable development
Annual Training Plan
Information regarding overseas leave
Information regarding language training programs
- Provide required training to bring human resources to provide an effective and efficient public service.
- Carry out co-ordination activities to provide human resources which need to fulfil the goals and targets in all ministries, departments and institutions in the Central Province.
- Implementation of performance appraisal in all ministries, departments and institutions in the Central Provincial Council.
- Implementation of a tri language programme.
- Institutional development and implementation of training programmes.
- Implement practical programmes to evaluate results of training programmes and prepare training programmes.
- Direct officers and workers for training programmes conducted by ministries, departments, universities and training institutions.
- Implementation of special training programmes for local government bodies.
- Identify less efficient and less effective institutions to organize and implement special programmes to race the capacity of such institutions.
- Approve, amend and recruit posts which are needed for the Provincial Council.
- Prepare recruitment procedures for posts which are needed for the Central Provincial Council and recommend such posts.
- Competition programme to race the performance level.
- Implementation of language training projects.
- Prepare and implement programmes to implement state language policy through the Department of Official Languages and the Provincial Council.
- Work on foreign scholarships / foreign projects and private foreign tours.
|Deputy Chief Secretary||+94 812 424699/+94 814 953259|
|Assistant Secretary||+94 812 424697|
|Office||+94 814 953254|
|Fax||+94 812 424699|
Organization Structure Of The Management Development Unit